Day 4 of head cold and while I am able to function, it comes with a lot of wheezing, sniffling, and a voice that sounds a bit like Kermit the Frog. I have no idea how I’m supposed to run a meager 5K tomorrow, but heck, it’s for a good cause so I’m going to get my wheezing and sniffling butt off of the couch and run dammit…or at least go for a light jog…or perhaps a brisk walk…?
So…onto sharing the love, and truly, I have so much to share!
1. Well, here I am complaining about running a 5K tomorrow, and Lesley Carter over at Bucket List Publications has not only done her share of running, she has gone paragliding, bungee jumping, base jumping, zip lining, dog sledding, and everything in between. She lives her life with one philosophy in mind:
“The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
Thank you Lesley, for motivating us all to lead a more fulfilling life! I now feel inspired to create my own Bucket List for 2013 (to be shared in an upcoming post).
2. If you’re now fired up and inspired to lead a more fulfilling life, Lara over at Lara Casey can give you that extra push – her post Get Fired Up: How to Make Things Happen is the perfect place to start! And if you’re feeling anything like me lately, this quick and inspiring post is also a must read.
3. Ok, while I’m now a year over 30….this list is still something to live by!
4. For all you bloggers out there, this one is for you!
5. And if you find your life to be a flurry of meetings, conference calls, and obligatory emails, perhaps you should take a moment out of your oh-so-busy schedule to read this – it’s a breathe of fresh air. (Honey, this one is for you!)
If you need a constant and physical reminder to choose happiness, you can purchase this and other inspirational prints here.
Amen. I hope everyone has a fun and fulfilling weekend!