Phew! That last post was a bit of a doozey so I’m going to keep it simple this time around.
I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned my slight obsession with Mandi over at Vintage Revivals. A genius that woman is! Most recently, she morphed what was already a pretty awesome space into something TOTALLY different. I mean, it doesn’t even look like the same space, right?
I actually love living in the country (I actually live near downtown Charlottesville, but coming from DC, it feels like the country!), but oh how I long for that urban getaway! Feeling a bit inspired by Mandi’s glorious transformation, and after daydreaming for longer than I care to admit, I decided to create a new Loft Living eDesign…
- Leather sofa – I love how it’s already distressed, but it’s a bit pricey – HERE is a cheaper option that I have no doubt your butt will naturally distress!
- Balloons over Manhattan – This photo is fantastic and it adds a little color and whimsy to the space. I would suggest ordering the largest size possible, or requesting a custom size.
- Wool rug – I think this rug is beautiful and absolutely perfect for the space…if you have the cash to spare. BUT, very unfortunately, most of us don’t so you can find some cheaper options HERE and HERE.
- Rattan chairs – LOVE these chairs. They are so simple yet so versatile and stylish.
- Arm chair – Gotta love Jonathan Adler!
- Leather pouf – some cheaper options HERE, HERE, and HERE
- Side table – Currently unavailable, but THIS is a good option. Or THIS.
- Coffee table – Threshold is killing it these days!
- Lateral file cabinet – A dual-purpose piece is always a YES in my book, particularly for small-space living. This streamlined filing system can serve as a console table while keeping all the paper clutter at bay!
- Herb pot / Cactus garden / Ceramic hedgehog planter / Himmeli hanging planter – A little dose of happiness. There is nothing like plant life to make a space feel more alive.
- Trio pendant lighting – the naked bulbs keeps the space open and airy while still providing enough light.
- Tripod floor lamp – sold out at Ethan Allen, but here are a few more options: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Bookcase – This provides the necessary shelving without looking too heavy. It also adds another dose of whimsy.
- Throw pillows – no longer available, but here are a couple of pairings: 1/2, 1/2, 1/2
- Faux brick wallpaper – The character that brick can add to a space is second to none and, if done in moderation, instantly reads “loft.” I’m partial to the whitewash, but the distressed red can work just as well!
Are you daydreaming yet?
If you would like to see more of my eDesigns, please head on over to my Etsy shop!