Easter is a family-filled time of celebration and festivities. And whether or not you’re religious, it’s next to impossible not to join in on the fun! If you’re planning an Easter event for friends and family, here are a few tips and suggestions:
1. Use your china. Play with your china. Mix and match your china!
2. Florals and cupcakes. Need I say more?
3. And lots of other mini foods…
4. Hats. Especially for the kids!
5. Speaking of kids, give them there own happy place.
6. But don’t forget the adults…
8. But never let your guests go home empty handed!
Of course, if you want to add a little extra pizzazz, I say go for the gold and add lots of bunnies! Preferably real ones….
I couldn’t resist.
Hope you have a happy Easter ya’ll!