If you’re anything like me, you may be hugely affected by your surroundings. Living in a dark, dreary, and depressing home can create a great deal of mental stress, consciously and subconsciously, and leave you feeling exactly how your home looks – depressed, tired, and generally unhappy. But all is not lost! Oftentimes, all it takes is a little reorganizing, a little sprucing, a very little budget, and a lot of love, to turn this dreary house into a happy home.
That’s where I come in. The Modage Cottage is here to help guide and motivate you through the design process, offering a fresh, creative, and budget-friendly perspective.
Here is how it works:
1. purchase a design package of your choice
2. upon purchase, a questionnaire will be emailed to you
3. fill out questionnaire – the more detail, the better!
4. attach 3-4 photos of your room(s) and include as many measurements as you are able
5. let the creativity start flowing as we transform your house into a home!
After completing the questionnaire and providing photos of the space, here is what you will get (via pdf) within 7 business days:
– an inspiration e-board illustrating ideas, color-schemes, themes, and basic outline of your dream space.
– Upon approval, I will then research key furniture and home decor pieces, specify the pricing and location/link of each piece, offer budget-friendly tips and full DIY instructions, provide 3D layout options, and integrate this into a 2nd draft e-board that truly reflects your personality and budget.
– I will integrate any additional comments and edits into a final and detailed e-board that will provide you with all the instruction and reference you need to turn that dull space into the space of your dreams!
Upon receiving the finalized e-design, you will be responsible for the purchasing and placement of all recommended items. However, I will be happy to answer questions and help you as best I can through these final stages.